On Sale and Ready to Ship!

Friday, December 10, 2010
I've just added a bunch of my most popular items to the sale section in my shop. I've adjusted the inventory listed to stock on hand. All items in that section are already made and will ship within 24 hours of purchase. Just in time for Christmas! 

Here are some of the items I've added:





If you're still looking for a unique gift for a baby or toddler, pop on over to my shop to see all the items I've included in the sale. Once the sale is over, some items will go back to the original price and others will be discontinued to make room for my spring/summer 2011 line.

1 comment:

sara said...

Darn it Grace! You know I can barely resist your stuff...but now with it on sale? Note to self: be nice to Husband tonight so he won't notice if I order something :)

Post a Comment