The Perfect Skinny Jean...for boys.

Monday, March 29, 2010
I have an upcoming photo shoot scheduled with the fabulous Laura Winslow of Laura Winslow Photography. Here is a shot that Laura took of one of my Union Jack t-shirts. Isn't she awesome? 

Anyhow, as we were chatting about how to style our little models, we decided that our boy models should most definitely sport some cool skinny jeans. Not emo tight skinny jeans - more like retro 70's skater from Venice Beach skinny jeans.

After a bit of searching, I found the PERFECT skinny jeans at H&M.  Not only did I find the perfect skinny jeans, I found a ton of other cuts and washes that were simply rad. The quality seems to be very high and the price was great. $19.95 per pair is a few dollars more than I'd usually spend (my boys are HARD on their jeans) but the quality and look were hard to turn down.

I picked up two pairs - one for each of my boys. How cute are these? 


Check out the detailing of the back pockets.


These are not the skinny jeans. I'm saving those for the photo shoot so you'll just have to wait in eager anticipation to see them. If you've got little kids and are fortunate enough to live near an H&M, you have to check it out. Also pop over to Made and check out Dana's blog post on the best boy jeans under $12.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment