All You Need is Love...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011
A while back, Stefanie of Anna and Blue Paperie asked if she could use my {love} t-shirts for a Valentine's party she was planning. Her goal was to create a party that was affordable and easy to recreate. She blogged about the party styling here and holy heck, it turned out so incredibly cute.


I've mentioned before that I definitely don't have my act together enough to pull off such a coordinated party but this one has me thinking I should at least try it. I mean seriously, how adorable is this?


Maybe it's the fact that I have two boys or maybe it's because there isn't a lick of pink in my house, but I could just eat these girls up. Look at their little outfits! Perfect.


To see the full blog post including several more photos and some upcoming tutorials on how she pulled it all together, visit Anna and Blue Paperie's blog.

All You Need is Love printables - Anna and Blue Paperie (50% off until January 30th!)
Felt Treats - Ooh La Lollipop
Hair Accessories - Petit Fleurs by Bellasma

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

a d o r a b l e girls! and such a fabulous party!

Anonymous said...

Ridiculously adorable party!!!!! Somehow I just don't think my boys would find it so fabulous though.

Post a Comment