Little Snowy Getaway

Tuesday, December 6, 2011
We took the boys up to Prescott this past weekend so they could have some fun in the snow. The timing was perfect as a storm rolled in just before we got in to town. I'm not sure why we haven't taken them before - it only took us an hour and a half to get there.


The second we checked in to the hotel the boys were begging to go outside and throw snowballs. I don't like being cold and having snowballs hurled at my head so I volunteered to take pictures (no throwing snowballs at the person with the camera).


Finley was so stoked to be in the snow. He had this excited little grin on his face the. entire. time. 


Unfortunately, Oliver came down with a fever shortly after we arrived so he spent all afternoon in Jason's arms. 


He perked up the next morning.


And managed to tag Jason with a snowball.


Jason tagged him right back and Oliver was not a happy camper.


The sun was shining and the snow was melting fast so we went back to the town square to try and scrape together some little snowmen.


Clearly we are not experienced snowmen builders.


It was a quick trip but we had a blast (despite the fact that I am a cold weather idiot and had the kids in their Vans and Converse the entire time. I'm lucky they still have their toes. ;)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! You have such a good looking family Grace! These are great pictures!! xoxo

Grace said...

Thanks, Erica! We had so much fun.

Lynnette said...

I just have to say, you take really good photos!
never been to Prescott, but now I'm inspired to take our kids and go :)
thanks for sharing.

Grace said...

Thanks so much, Lynnette! I've been having fun with my new hobby. You should definitely take the family to Prescott - the perfect little day trip.

caravan holiday said...

I am most impressed by the photography for the getaway. It brought out the magical essence of the said holiday.

phuket holidays said...

I am sure you had a great and exciting time with each other. Maybe you can try to take your family in different country soon. A summer vacation would also be a great idea.

Post a Comment