dream BIG

Tuesday, May 24, 2011
I recently received these ridiculously awesome photos from Laura of Laura Winslow Photography. Couldn't you just strap on your own cape and run along with little J for some crazy adventures? So stinking fun!! Laura is a pro at capturing the imaginative and adventurous spirit of childhood.


I am loving his little cape and mask from Peanut Pop. I may have to pick up a couple for Finley and Oliver. 





A HUGE thanks to Laura and little J for these fun images!! Laura and I are working on a crazy fun shoot this weekend... can't wait to share the details with you when we're finished. 

Cape and Mask - Peanut Pop
dream BIG tee - Finley and Oliver

7 comments:

Brianna said...

Love that cape (may have to attempt at making one for my little guys!)... I wanted to let you know that I ordered two of your Mr. Cupcake shirts for my boys and LOVE them. Awesome work! Thank you so much!! ~ Brianna

sara said...

Can't wait to see. I'm hoping it's for the new summer stuff!

After the last time we chatted, I scoped out Ray tickets and got some for my sisters and I. So excited!! But have to wait untl mid-September. Boo!

Grace said...

Brianna, aren't those capes the coolest? Thanks so much for your kind words and your support!

Sara, I am so stoked that you snagged tickets!!! We have to wait until September too but it will be well worth it, I'm sure. Who is his opening act for your show?

Laura said...

It is always awesome to capture your amazing clothing!! :)

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Love love love this. I think my daughter needs a cape now that she is toddling about.

Grace said...

Isn't the cape adorable, Rachel?? A must have for a toddling cutie!

ben said...

Your article made me very impressed.
hot girls sex

Post a Comment