My little obsession

Thursday, April 15, 2010
It's no secret that my family and I are super casual and my boys live in t-shirts. I don't iron so you'll rarely find a button up shirt on my boys. And since I am obsessed with shopping on Etsy to find them the coolest little tees, I thought I'd save you all the time and trouble of finding them yourselves and post my favorites here.

I have to start with the "mini" tee by Charlie and Sarah. I picked up a short sleeved version of this tee at Renegade LA last summer and it was instantly Finley's favorite shirt ever. Those of you who know me in real life, have probably seen this tee on Finley no less that 278 times.


Another one of my absolute favorite places to shop for tees is Monster in the Closet. Sarah, the artist behind the monster, makes the cutest little tees. My little guys have a couple of Sarah's monsters and we love them!



One of the very first Etsy shops that ever won my "heart," is Tiny Modernist. I absolutely adore their mid century modern chair appliques. Seriously cool.


And since we're talking about cool tees, I must tell you about b. children's wear. Not only does b. make some of the most whimsical and clever appliqued tees (like the one below that I'm dying to buy) I've found, but she also makes beautiful ruffled tees and hoodies for little girls. 


And last but not least, you must check out Happy Family. I love Happy Family! I have bought several tees for gifts as well as for my boys and they are always an instant hit. The family behind the Happy are super cool - great customer service, quick shipping, great prices, and a free tote with the purchase of 2 tees!


So there you have it. Some of the coolest kid's tees that you'll find on Etsy. Be sure to check out the rest of these seller's fun little clothes.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Grace! you are awesome!! thank you for including my shirts in this fabulous list!! We LOVE our finley and oliver shirts too!!!!

Noelle Johnson said...

So, that's how Finley became a fan of mini's....

Laura said...

Love, love, love these picks!! The monsters tee is too adorable!! I love Addie's b children's wear tee, too. It is so soft and well made. Keep the recommendations coming! :)

sara said...

Came across your blog from Friday Follow. Can't wait to read more.

Also Etsy will be the source of my financial ruin...I'm sure of it!

Lindsey said...

Oh my! Those tees are adorable!!
Love the blog :)
happy tuesday!

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

you OF COURSE are included in the list of "must have" cutie kid stuff!

Post a Comment