Prepping for the Photo Shoot

Friday, April 9, 2010
My much anticipated Finley and Oliver photo shoot with the fabulous Laura Winslow is tomorrow! So excited! I have the spent the week stitching my fingers off and working on the styling for my cutie little models. 


These are just a few of the fun things we've picked out to accessorize their outfits. Hat by H&M, black hydrangea headband by Hair Blooms, and hot pink felt headband by Adorn at Handmade Parade


 We are shooting five little kiddos - three sweet toddlers and two adorable babies (both of whom won the Mod Babe Casting Call). It's going to be a little hectic I'm sure but an absolute blast. Fortunately for me, I'm working with an awesome photographer who is not only extremely professional, but crazy good at engaging children and bringing out their personalities.

Be sure to stay tuned to the blog for some behind the scenes action and sneak peeks of the pics!

6 comments:

Noelle Johnson said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. Will the chickens make an appearance?

Robin Norgren-Life Coach Living in Arizona said...

Look at you go! I am sooo excited to see the results!

Unknown said...

How exciting! I bet the pics will be amazing! I'm so excited to see them!

Grace said...

We had so much fun!! 6 kiddos under the age of 5 and Laura was a pro with them. Noelle, Ramona tried to make an appearance but it quickly turned into her running around the yard being chased by Finley and Oliver :) Can't wait to post some of the pictures.

Laura said...

Aww, you are so sweet Grace. It was SO much fun!!! The kiddos were all so fantastic and happy, and the location was ahhh-mazing!! Your clothing is just too fab for words--it makes the photos!

Grace said...

It's safe to say that any sort of styling for the boys went out the window - good thing they're so cute that it didn't matter! Thanks again, Laura. We had so much fun!

Post a Comment