Hats for Hens?

Friday, August 6, 2010
I regularly peruse craftgawker and if you aren't familiar with the site, you absolutely must check it out. Anyhow, imagine my delight when I came across this amazing photo from Gale Zucker at she shoots sheep shots.

Gale Zucker Photography

Have you ever seen something so absurd yet cute before? I love everything about this photo...the hen, the hat, the composition. Those of you who read my blog are probably thinking that I'm just the type of person to put a hat on my hens (and you're probably right).

To see more of this fabulous little hat wearing hen in action, head on over to she shoots sheep shots or visit Gale's website. Be sure to give your self a chunk of time to view her photos - they are amazing.

2 comments:

sara said...

You would totally put that hat on your girls! And I would laugh at the ridiculous cuteness!!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

I love this. The hat just makes the picture. Makes me wish our backyard was more than a 10X10 dirt lot.

Post a Comment