Blogging over at Sewing In No Man's Land

Thursday, March 22, 2012
March is {Sew for Me} month over at Sewing In No Man's Land and today I am showing everyone  how to make a super easy and cute chevron stripes applique top (it might look familiar to some of you.) Pop on over and check it out. Give yourself time to browse all of the other tutorials and guests that Kelly lined up for Sew for Me - some seriously amazing talent over there!


And totally off topic but I've dropped the ball on BOY style this week. I actually photographed Oliver yesterday but the weather, his pants, and my photos didn't all cooperate. Stay tuned for next week. He's got some new duds that we can't wait to share.

3 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I've heard of your blog for a while, but never stopped by and now I'm so happy I did. I'm for sure going to have fun following right along. You are so talented!

I LOVE the lego box! I've been thinking of using those little pencil boxes for school to make one but didn't know how to make the lego plate fit. Now I know you can cut it with scissors!

Thanks for sharing your talents!

Grace said...

Thanks so much, Christie! I'm glad you stopped by. :)

I am LOVING your Easy Peasy Shirt tutorial. So cute and maybe even easy enough for me to tackle. It's on my list for this weekend. My projects usually revolve around my boys so it will be fun to sew something for me. Cheers!

Laura said...

AWESOME, Grace!! You rock, friend!!

Post a Comment