What He Wore: BOY style

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So stoked to have a darling guest for BOY style today! Meet Jack. Jack is a good buddy of Finley and Oliver and the son of my friend, Laura. Jack always has some *serious* style going on and is lucky to have his crazy talented mama document it for him. Seriously, look at how adorable this kid is!

I absolutely adore his little outfit and think the upcycled bag by Merah Muda is the icing on top.




Thanks sweet Jack for sharing your style with us this week!

Messenger Bag: Merah Muda
T-shirt: 2MYLU
Jeans: Gap
Outer Shirt: The Children's Place
Hat: The Children's Place

Find some more BOY style here!

If your little guy wants to show off his style, email me at finleyandoliver@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I have been loving these posts! My boys are one and three and I am obsessed with dressing them :) Lord help me if I ever have a girl ;)

Grace said...

Thanks so much, Brianna! I'm having a blast with this feature. I hear you on dressing the boys - it's a fun challenge to find stylish clothes and I'm loving it.

Post a Comment