DIY Chevron Stripes for Summer

Monday, April 23, 2012
I was looking through old photos from my Finley and Oliver line last night and came across the pictures from our super FUN summer shoot with Laura Winslow Photography. Sherri from Noah and Lilah and I worked on a collection together and Laura captured it magically. Some of my favorites from the shoot are of my friend's daughter in a navy tank with white chevron stripes.


Admittedly, I haven't embraced the chevron trend quite as much as others (you know who you are), but I do love the clean, modern aesthetic of the design and think it dresses up an otherwise plain tank or tee perfectly.


You can easily make your own little (or big - I made one for myself over at Sewing in No Man's Land) chevron tank for summer by following the exact instructions from my chevron onesie tutorial here.


View the entire shoot over at Laura Winslow Photography. So magical, so fun, you will love it.


Instructions to make your own chevron tank or tee here.

(If anyone would be interested in a tutorial on making the feather crown seen in these photos, let me know. It was so much fun to make and I love to share if anyone would like me to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment