What He Wore: BOY style

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter is coming up in just a few days so I thought we'd do a little Easter style here today. My boys are rough and tumble kiddos so their style is pretty casual. These little outfits are fun but will allow them to do their crazy thing and I won't have to panic that they'll ruin anything (great prices on these threads!). I would have liked to get them some skinny chinos but it's going to be hotter than I care to think about here soon and they'd have no chance to wear them again until late fall.


I made these little bow ties for them a while back. I don't care for the way they "sit" so I'm planning to whip up some new ties from the Red Pajamas bow tie pattern when I find the time.







Finley and Oliver's shirts: H&M
Bow ties: Made by me. Make your own with this pattern here
Oliver's jeans: The Children's Place
Finley's khakis: The Children's Place
Oliver's shoes: Converse
Finley's shoes: Target (they are girl's shoes but I just switched out the laces)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

they are just so cute Grace!

Grace said...

Thank you, Ashley! I think they're pretty stinking cute myself. I hope your crazy spider bite is on the mend!!

Oh Fiddlesticks! said...

Precious boys...
Paisley wanted to know if they are twins!
Happy Easter. P and I are off to make bunny shirts using your template.

xxoo

Grace said...

Sweet, P! I get asked that all the time. Can't wait to see the bunny tees! xoxo

Post a Comment