What He Wore: BOY style

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A couple of weeks ago, a photographer friend of mine posted about a new line of boys' clothing that had just launched called AVEN. I am always on the search for cool, unique boys' clothing and I instantly fell in love when I checked out the website



AVEN is a result of the combined vision of Angie Monson and Mitch Harris. Angie's background as an amazingly talented family photographer and Mitch's background in fashion design are the perfect match. Since the establishment of AVEN, Angie and Mitch have sought to bring an edgy, unique, street style for young boys. They've definitely succeeded.


All of the clothing is beautifully constructed in the USA and is designed with a stellar attention to the smallest details. Absolutely fabulous. I'm especially loving the plaid blazer and brown chinos.


I am looking forward to seeing future AVEN collections from Angie and Mitch and will continue to stalk the website and gawk at the photography and the styling of the little guys featured. So cool. (Look at the hair!)



4 comments:

Luke and Hailie Girl said...

thanks for the heads up on this new line.. I went to take a look and it is a good price point too.. but dang it that they dont have the big boy sizes.. man it is hard to find cool 8-10 year old clothes..

Grace said...

I've heard the same thing from so many moms. I think I'll make it my mission to see if I can find some fun brands for the older boys - I'll be in that same boat in no time.

Nancy said...

Are you kidding me? These are the coolest clothing for boys I've seen. I'm loving the suspenders!

Grace said...

@nancy, definitely cooler than the cheapie pair I picked up at Target.

Post a Comment